Saturday, April 16, 2016

Mod Skin Velkoz Co May Huy Diet



I pass into the sudden glare. Blink. Blink, blink, blink. My eyes adjust and evaluate the landscape before me.

There's a scurrying. I look down to find a small, white creature standing on its hind legs, sniffing at my body. It intrigues me.

What use are you?

I analyze the creature. A flash of hot magenta light, a dust pile where it was quivering.

Mammalian... Nocturnal... Impeccable hearing. Incredibly weak. Yet they breed so prodigiously.

''Hm,'' I mutter to myself. Hopefully there will be more complex things to be found; those fascinate me.

Consume and learn: this is my purpose. The others who travel with me are primitive: kill and eat, kill and eat. I need to gather all available information - harvest any valuable resources.




Velkoz Co May Huy Diet is mod skin lol free, This mod uses skins you can change the default skin of the character in the game League of Legends, you can easily install, or you can download skins mod file for reference, all skin mod, mod map is free for everyone.

- Download in Mediafire : http://bit.ly/totalskin
- Download in Google Drive : http://bit.ly/zipmodskin

No comments:

Post a Comment